May 6, 2012

Scapegoat - Minority Criminals Run Free Abusing Whitey


Criminally abusing white men in Massachusetts continues with the encouragement of local, state and US officials, with special thanks to Harvard University. Sunday April 29, 2012, usually it is California syndicate's day to harass me. This day they were joined by Midwestern criminals. First a local black Cambridge cop used young women as bait. When that didn't work he used older women as bait. That didn't work either. But a team of one black and one white homosexual from the Midwestern Outfit joined in, ridiculing and enjoying watching a white man being harassed by minority cops.

[Editor's note: ethnic attributions are for identification only. Mention of police and government agencies does not imply that all employees of that police department or that agency are criminals.]
For the previous week a Chinese-American (in Massachusetts everyone gets hyphenated) criminal employed by the California syndicate and the Somerville MA police conducted the primary harassment and surveillance at my residence owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. He was joined by a black homosexual Cambridge officer who is also employed by the Bulger-Connolly division of the Boston FBI office. They try to repeat the June 1990 police frame-up, when the  same (?) Chinese-American criminal cop from Somerville MA police was disturbing my sleep and trying to provoke me. Foolishly then, I sought help from the Cambridge police who proceeded to arrest me. This was all part of a determined effort to make me into a criminal by the same crime family. Crime families have access to police who will conduct a frame-up with payment of proper consideration. In my case it was the super deluxe frame-up including defense lawyers and judges to ensure the frame-up was not uncovered. That is not to say that all officers will agree to do it. It is only necessary to have one corrupt officer on each department. Think of that officer as the John Connolly of the local department. 

For those who just joined us, this was after the FBI used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me. The corrupt agents and their criminal informants continue the abuses begun in 1970 when I first arrived in the delightful land of Massachusetts. For about one week these police criminals tried to provoke me to have me arrested. When I leave my apartment to avoid the more severe attacks they admonish me. It is an Orwellian situation. These are criminal police trying to get control of me so that I cannot tell what I survived. Disturbing my sleep every hour is not enough. I am still able to write some of it. They sabotaged my computer so that I can no longer use it to edit videos. Blasting me with electrical weapons every day trying to eliminate my memory is not enough. They want to put me in jail. When  I complain about their criminal abuse they try to embarrass me for complaining. Sounds like those CIA agents who are accused of torturing the terrorists they captured in 2001. But I am an ordinary American civilian. These are Communists and crime families and their useful idiot associates,  who are more than willing to attack an evil white man. Who knew there were so many depraved sociopaths at Harvard?

On Wednesday May 2, 2012 the one-year anniversary of the capture and execution of Osama bin  Laden another charming young lady took possession of the apartment above mine used for terrorism, to harass me, to provoke me and to disturb my sleep. She is the latest in a long line of feminist man-hating women who are taking vengeance for the sisterhood. The easy way to have a white person you hate destroyed is to tell a black man that the white person is a racist. They will take care of the rest. "We found another one. Call Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson. Notify Eric Holder." Or you can tell a homosexual or a lesbian that the man is a homophobe. They will destroy him. Or you can tell a man hating feminist that he is a rapist. It does not matter if the accusation is totally false. It only needs to be believed by the deranged person who is willing to conduct the torment. Some people like to harass others. Not necessary to have an arrest. Only important that it is believed by the deranged feminists walking free in and around Cambridge MA. You can see them teaching in universities, in elected offices, even in the judiciary. They are everywhere. 

And the police have been taken under their tutelage enforcing any and all offensive speech and behavior even if it is protected by the US Constitution. A white male oppressor must be taken out. The latest charming lady began with the usual relentless attack during my attempt to sleep trying to provoke violence. I pray for her to get the violence she seeks. It is a pattern used by omniscient compassionate caregivers, psychiatrists and psychologists. They intimidate people trying to provoke, to test their targets to see the reaction. Once one of them came up to me when I was sitting in library reading a newspaper. She grabbed it from my hand asking me "Are you done with that?" I knew what she was up to and said nothing. She gave  it back to me and left.

Another test is to step on the target's foot as a test. Or push up against him as he walks along the street. Or to jump the checkout line at a supermarket. Whatever they can do to try to get me arrested. This is the latest morally superior feminist control freak to try her luck to have me arrested. Doing the testing is a violation of state and US laws. What they are doing is a psychiatric evaluation without consent. That violates state and US privacy laws. But how often do these criminals know or care about the laws? Communists and crime families only use laws when they are convenient. Useful idiots are just that.

It is inspiring that these twenty or thirty-year-olds were not born when the 42 years of criminal abuses began. They show their bravery attacking a 69-year-old white man who the police and they say is disabled. They attack me for allegations made and repeated over 42 years for fantasies in the minds of the FBI and police criminals who stole and destroyed my career and reputation. What does a man look like after 30 years of being called a racist and a retired drug dealer? A racist drug dealer in New York City? Hello? In your dreams. Here's looking at you,  kid.

No comments: