October 14, 2011

Scapegoat - Harvard's 375th Anniversary

It is appropriate that as Harvard celebrates its 375th anniversary two of their delightful Black racist homosexual FBI employees diligently continue a 40-year program of criminal abuses of a white male now 69 years of age. Thank you Harvard for verifying my opinion based on limited information, of the greatest University ever, and the richest too, $32 billion in October 2011.

It must make the hearts of Harvard leaders proud to know how Harvard has changed over its 375 years. It began as an institution to educate ministers of religion. The public spirited Harvard obtained a tax exemption and a charter as a non profit corporation. 375 years after its founding Harvard now accumulates capital and land, and runs candidates for office. Investment strategies are priorities. But also they employ campus police and students to harass unpopular persons. They especially like to target elder white persons with disabilities. The university is in denial of black racism and encourages black racists to lead the attacks. When the victims complain black racists, with help from Harvard faculty and campus police stir up racial animosity toward their victims. Spineless University administrators refuse to address black racism and join in attacking the victims. See e.g., the pattern at Vassar College, not different from Harvard.

http://www.etbj.com/2011/10/12/racial-violence/

Racial Violence
East Tennessee Business Journal
By Colin Flaherty – Author of White Girl Don’t Bleed: The Return of Race Riots to America.
October 12, 2011

I'm a 16-year tenant of Harvard's for profit real estate division. Before I moved into their premises, I was a strong supporter of Harvard even in their development projects in the City of Cambridge. They were a non profit education institution, I would argue. But when I became their tenant I learned how awful they are. They openly lie at city hearings before boards and commissions. There is no penalty for lying to the City, unlike when testifying before Congress or in Court. Harvard employs some charming individuals for their army of public relations experts.

I made a video about hearings for one project I followed from the beginning for the petition for permits to build a monstrosity two-building complex. I was running the camera. After I asked questions Harvard's contractors would lie on camera. I call it Harvard Spin Doctors in Action. It is online at

http://enoughroomvideo.blogspot.com/2011/06/harvard-spin-doctors-in-action.html

But I digress. Over the years Harvard employed behaviorist psychologists and student psychiatrists for treatment without consent. Evaluations without consent and criminal experimentation without consent. These activities violate state and US laws. But in Cambridge and MA laws are optional. After 15 years of petitioning local, state and US officials, 5 years of hosting and producing a live local cable access TV show, writing bills for the state legisiature, speaking before and writing to the City Council for 15 years, I realized that the city, state and US officials in MA are hopelessly corrupt.

In 1995 US District Court (Massachusetts) Judge Mark Wolf granted a defense motion ordering the FBI to reveal their informants. That began 20 years of exposing egregious criminal abuses of the FBI office in Boston. In 2011 one informant was captured after being a fugitive for 16 years living in upscale Santa Monica CA. He is currently on trial for 19 homicides while he was an FBI informant.

That exposed widespread corruption of the FBI, the local police, and the state police in MA. A special prosecutor brought in from CT was effective in making one agent the scapegoat. John Connolly special agent was convicted of murder and is in a Florida prison. One other FBI agent from Boston was indicted for murder but died in prison awaiting trial. No police officers or politicians were charged with any related crimes. The US Attorney dismissed racketeering charges. Perhaps that would be too embarassing to elected officials and police agencies. The official story is that only two criminals ran the rackets in Massachusetts. Since they are gone there is no organized crime. But also no Communists exist either.

That is when I began writing about the brutality of the FBI in my life. How they used me to fight organized crime for 15 years without paying me. Their profile then was that I was a queer, Black Jew from New York. In 1988 they abandoned me and encouraged and participated in retaliation from several crime families. Four FBI informants were especially prominent in this criminal abuse. A woman I dated for three months when I was a student in law school is married to a man who says he knew me when I was a student. Because of political activity in 1968 at Columbia I became known to the FBI and the CIA. They began and never stopped keeping me under surveillance. That guy was working for the FBI then. He is a Black racist homosexual. The woman was a White lesbian and a Soviet agent when I dated her. I did not know she was an agent or that she was a lesbian at the time. She fooled me well. They both play on human sympathy then exploit well-intentioned people. Their new profile was that I was a white racist, and a retired drug dealer. How nice of them. Who needs enemies with "friends" like them? Think about it. Even if it was true why would they (friends?) tell everyone?

Harassment by a person with whom one had a prior relationship is included in the category of persons that gives jurisdiction under state laws to taxpayer funded elder abuse hot line employees to act. But when I complained several times to the local offices of the elder abuse hot line they ignored me and asked me if I could prove I was not mentally ill! I love how psychiatry is used to ignore crime victims in Massachusetts. The FBI and police say I am mentally ill. But what if that is true? It does not negate constitutional rights. It does not give permission to criminals who work for the FBI to steal money, to harass and to threaten persons with disabilities. But that is what these charming FBI criminals did for more than 30 years in three states. "He's mentally ill! It is OK to harass him, to humiliate him, to ridicule him and to steal his money." I mean, like, totally he is asking for it.

Harvard began their criminal enterprise of harassment with greedy sadistic psychologists and psychiatrists to abuse, to steal and to discredit their critics. During a ten year period, psychologists employed by a group of organized crime families conducted a project employing "the double bind." The object was to drive me insane. In New Jersey in the 1980s there was a standing offer of $50,000 to whoever could do that to me. For five years they used state and US Courts after locking me out of my residence, with my rent paid. They are still trying. Police and their criminal informants in the Boston FBI join in. They use sociopaths who belong in jail, but are kept free by doing the crimes of the FBI and the police. They include but are not limited to gambling rings, drug rings and police criminals who were forced into the Witness Security program the successor to the FBI informant program. They are protected by the FBI and the US Marshals. They conduct crimes and they are not held accountable.
[Keep visiting for more details of this 40-year government criminal abuse.]

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x940615440/Harvard-celebrates-375-birthday-with-huge-cake-lots-of-ice-cream#axzz1ajf9WnIk

Harvard celebrates 375th birthday with huge cake, lots of ice cream
By Anonymous
Wicked Local Cambridge
Posted Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:12 PM

No comments: