October 26, 2011

Humor Deserves Reward

In this dreary world with no shortage of scary economic problems John Crudele finds humor to share with his readers. He merits more prominent exposure e.g., on the front page of the Post to help raise morale.

[From article]
"If I owe someone a thousand dollars, it’s my problem. If I owe them a million dollars, it’s their problem.
[. . .]
Charmin sent me eight rolls of soft two-ply toilet paper after I complained in a recent column about the stuff we have here in the men’s bathroom at The Post.
[. . .]
I’ve learned some important lessons.
First, in some countries people aren’t lucky enough to have any toilet paper. (Presumably those are countries where people also don’t shake hands much.)"

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/what_grecian_earn_close_to_dow_points_gzaeDqZFL7qkWPeD2Tx2OJ

What’s a Grecian earn? Close to 1,100 Dow points
John Crudele
New York Post
Last Updated: 12:25 AM, October 25, 2011
Posted: 12:25 AM, October 25, 2011

No comments: