September 19, 2011

Man Got 10 Years Probation for Killing One Wife Arrested for Shooting Second Wife

Here's another interesting example of how the criminal justice system works in the United States. This man received a sentence of ten years probation, no jail time, for killing his first wife in 1987. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter then, a plea bargain. In September 2011 he was arrested for killing his second wife then shooting a pastor during a church service. He was not under surveillance by any law enforcement agency, not local, not state or federal.

But alas moi is such a great threat to the city, to the state and to the United States government, I am under 24/7 surveillance 365 days and 366 on leap year. As a bonus they harass me trying to provoke violence. They tell me to "Accept your fate." The police and the FBI say I am mentally ill. No need for psychiatrists when anyone can make a diagnosis. Psychiatry is everyman's illness. Everyman can recognize it and everyman can treat it. It makes for frustrated police and FBI agents, when I do not act as expected.

How many thousands of man hours have local police and their criminal informants, FBI agents and their army of criminal informants and state police and their criminal informants spent trying to provoke me over 40 years to violence? How many times have the courts been used for police frame-ups? How many lawyers were paid to not put on any defense to false charges? How many court clerks were paid not to file papers as they are required to file them under law? How many hours did control freaks among the police, the FBI and the psychiatric cabal tried to gain control of my body and my mind? Too many hours for sure.

The wasted taxpayer funds would make me wealthy. If the FBI paid me for the 15 years they used me to fight organized crime I would be wealthy. But they gave the money to a control freak woman who used the money to control me! If they gave me the money used trying to have me arrested and/or put into a hospital, I would be wealthy. They use young women as bait showing more about their own perversions than about me. When I do not go for the bait they harass me at my home every day and every night, as punishment for not doing wrong.


Massachusetts appropriates and spends more than $2 billion each year funding human services corporations and professionals. They are paid to help vulnerable persons. But they mostly help themselves. When the police and the FBI say I am mentally ill, they create extraordinary legal protections for me from abuses. If a person is perceived as having a disability that is a legal disability under state and US laws. Never mind the obscenity of police harassing a person they say is mentally ill. Is that a proper use of police powers by the FBI?

But when I petition the many human services corporations who are paid to prevent criminal abuses of persons with disabilities they tell me, "We can't help you." Or they say, "Go away there is nothing wrong with you." So the police and the FBI have it both ways. They scare others broadcasting character assassination. When I seek help they ensure there is no response from the taxpayer funded human services professionals; who often join the police and the FBI in character assassination using taxpayer funds for non consensual psychiatric evaluations and testing. These are violations of state and US privacy laws. More taxpayer funds wasted every day of every year.


The police and the FBI are not motivated by my criticism of their patrons, the spineless politicians and over paid non profit corporate officials with relaxed rectitude. If I withhold criticism, the harassment does not end. Under state and US laws intimidating a person in the free exercise of a constitutionally guaranteed right is a felony under state and US laws. In Massachusetts it does not matter if the person acts under color of law or not. Attacking me in retaliation for constitutionally protected expression is a felony violation of state and US laws.

A low income housing lawyer suggested how to react to government harassment. He said, if they harass you for one hour then you spend an hour complaining, they get two hours for the cost of one. It does not make sense to complain. But if you do not complain at all, then the police say, "Why didn't you file a complaint?" It only wastes more time. The most effective way of neutralizing citizen critics is to have them enter the court system to try to get relief. Then the courts are used for harassment and for surveillance. I spent 5 years in state and US court in a landlord tenant action after a landlord locked me out of my home although my rent was paid. It was in the words of a Supreme Court case, "an exercise in futility." I spent many weeks filing complaints against judges and court clerks who were toying with my complaints. Some of the judges' clerks had fun dismissing complaints. They were mostly recent graduates of Harvard Law School. Two US judges resigned after I filed complaints. The Clerk of the Supreme Court of the US was replaced after I complained that he did not file my papers properly.

In 1990 after I wrote to the police complaining about police harassment they arrested me. When I complained to the taxpayer funded Elder Services protection hot line, they sent police to watch me and to test me using young women as bait. When I complained to the Massachusetts Attorney General's Disability Rights Division, they sent a state police informant to watch me and to test me using young women as bait. Are all these taxpayer funded human services corporations run by sexual perverts?

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110919/ap_on_re_us/us_florida_church_shooting

Records: Shooting suspect killed previous wife
AP
By MITCH STACY,
Associated Press
September 19, 2011

No comments: