March 29, 2011

The Last City Council Meeting

This report is about the last Cambridge City Council meeting I attended. I stopped going when the chairman demanded that I remove a sign as described in the article. (Note: There is no smiley face. It is the word NOW inside of a circle.) The Council has rules and they ignore them. I repeatedly requested that they follow their own rules to no avail. When they began enforcing the rules against me while they ignored them I realized it was time to look for other ways to draw attention to lawless officials. This city is like Guatemala.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/homepage/x1059919133#axzz1HsniSj3X

Mayor questions whether public should be quiet
By Erin Smith/Chronicle Staff
Cambridge Chronicle
Posted Mar 27, 2008 @ 08:00 AM
Last update Mar 27, 2008 @ 08:29 AM

No comments: