March 30, 2011

Censoring Journalism

Police visited reporter to tell him not to bother students at Blackburn College while investigating an allegation of racism by a democratic official in IL. No complaint was filed. It appears that this was simply intimidation by police to discourage revealing the
incident. Vinfen Corporation is the largest provider of human services in the New England states. Their President earned in 2003 $325,000 plus benefits. I called inquire why his salary was so high. The first two calls were referred to their PR flack, who did not reply to my voice mail messages. The third tie I called he spoke with me saying "Vinfen is non profit." I said I knew that but what does that have to do with such high salaries. He repeated the fact that "We're non profit." Then he told me to stop calling because I was annoying the secretaries. It is one way of discouraging exposing abuses by non profits, and of covering up racial incidents by democratic politics.

http://biggovernment.com/driehl/2011/03/28/blackburn-college-and-police-intimidate-press-over-ken-snider-racial-incident/

Blackburn College and Police Intimidate Press Over Ken Snider Racial Incident?
by Dan Riehl
BigGovernment.com
March 28, 2011

No comments: