August 25, 2013

Cambridge City Council Rejoins Criminal Abuse Campaign

Posted August 22, 2013 10:00 PM ET; Last updated August 25, 2013 2:45 AM ET


Cambridge City Council August 2013

After criminal attacks by liberal lawyers stirring up controversies for two weeks in August 2013, on Wednesday August 21, 2013, the omniscient and morally superior elected officials of the City of Cambridge reportedly took control of the daily harassment, surveillance, testing, ridicule, humiliation, insults, provocations and character assassination I experience.


The history of this criminal abuse by politicians in Cambridge includes but is not limited to the delightful longest serving city councilor who broadcast some of the character assassination directed against me over 43 years. His supporters include one young black man who rides through Boston and Cambridge on his three-wheeler screaming at people. That man would appear whenever I criticized Mr. Reeves, a graduate of Harvard College and the University of Michigan Law school.



The former state senator and city councilor Anthony Galluccio, son of a Harvard lawyer, and a graduate of Providence College and Suffolk University Law School, has some similarly placed supporters. One young man followed me offering me his shoes after I criticized Mr. Galluccio, who was jailed after too many arrests for operating a vehicle under the influence.


Cambridge City Hall

Then there is the delightful and always charming Harvard College and Georgetown University Law School graduate Jarrett Tomas Barrios who abused his authority as state senator and member of the Homeland Security committee. He reported to the US Department of Homeland Security that I was dangerous. The DHS followed me and harassed me for about two weeks. Now Mr. Barrios is the CEO of the MA Red Cross earning $325,000 per year plus unknown benefits. He oversees volunteers who actually help people. He left self service in the state legislature with $500,000 in his campaign fund. It is not known how he spends it.



On August 21, 2013 as I did errands, three city police employees appeared as I walked home. They had placed two young women in my path to see if I attacked them? Raped them? Molested them? Robbed them? I don't know what was in their misguided minds. I only know how depraved they are. Especially in the weeks after two young women were brutally murdered by men with lengthy arrest records. The men were known to police and the courts. Yet no one was watching them no less harassing them every day disturbing their sleep every hour or two on property owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. No one was trying to provoke these men or slandering them. Violent men are not targets of the police. They might fight and harm the police, who prefer to target vulnerable citizens, writers, videographers, political activists and critics of the misguided politicians in the city and the state. 

This is the most frequently used form of harassment. Police, crime families, Communists and politicians all do the same thing. They use young women as bait as I do errands. Walking, on buses, on trains, in libraries and at stores. They are reacting to 40 years of character assassination by criminals, FBI informants, who conducted a unlawful campaign to try to make me into a homosexual. That is an ongoing failed behavior conditioning experiment by government psychiatrists at Harvard University begun in the 1970s.



The political geniuses in Cambridge also try to provoke me in order to recreate a police frame-up in 1990. The Cambridge and Somerville police teamed up to arrest me after I wrote to their chiefs of police and their internal affairs departments complaining about police harassment. Now the Communists and police criminals who harass me each day threaten me that "They will kill you." because I write about police harassment on my blog which one Harvard lawyer told me "No one reads your blog." Even though no one reads it, these charming criminals tamper with my computer trying to stop me from writing about the criminal abuses in and around Cambridge for 43 years.



On Wednesday August 21, 2013 Martin Healy, President of the Massachusetts Bar Association appeared on Dan Rea's WBZ AM radio show to discuss the murder of a young woman, Jennifer Martel by her live-in boyfriend, Jared Remy, son of the Boston Red Sox announcer. Remy was released the day before the murder by Middlesex Courts when he was charged with domestic violence having allegedly bashed Martel's head into a mirror. The Middlesex District Attorney, Marian Ryan, said, "based on the information we had at the time he was released without bail, on his own recognizance." The next day he murdered Jennifer Martel, mother of his four-year-old daughter.

Dan Rea and Healy called for an external investigation of why this happened, why Remy was released without bail. I called into the show and made two suggestions. I said maybe the problem is with the Court Clerk, who may not have shared all of the information available about Remy, his lengthy arrest record with several attacks on women and Martel. It may also be the police who often change one letter of a name so that when you do a search it does not come up. The FBI and federal agencies do that also in order to be able to deny any information when a citizen makes a FOIA request. Neither Rea nor Healy responded to that comment. My second observation is that if there is to be an external investigation it should include if not be entirely made up of civilians. Having judges, as Rea suggested, is not external at all. The two judges he suggested Barton (who was one of the judges in the police frame-up conducted against me in 1990) and Bornstein sat in Middlesex courts. I said "It is supposed to be 'We the people.' The government is out of control." I know that from personal experience but did not add that on air, not wanting to make the discussion personal.

Healy said, "The chance of that happening is slim to none." Here is one more example of how lawyers run the government for their own benefit. Laws are written to generate potential lawsuits from which lawyers can make money. It doesn't matter if the taxpayers are served by laws as long as the lawyers can sue and make money whether or not the lawsuits make any sense.

Lawyers, politicians and police harass me trying to have me arrested or put into a mental hospital, while dangerous individuals roam freely and murder innocent civilians. Is there a priority problem with current government leadership? Is there any indication that they are aware of how depraved they are? These are the same politicians who remained silent over 30 years while an FBI protected crime family murdered up to 60 civilians in Massachusetts, Florida and Oklahoma.



If you do not believe what I say, read Wendy Murphy's updated book, And Justice for Some. She describes Massachusetts lawyers and judges who exhibit as much depravity as their criminal clients and defendants.



On Thursday August 22, 2013 as I wrote about the previous day's criminal police abuses the delightful young lesbian employed by the Atlanta crime family, protected by Harvard University campus cops, tampered with my computer causing it to crash 16 times in ninety minutes. She tries to discourage me from writing about these ongoing criminal abuses. She boasts of being a graduate student in psychology at Harvard Medical School. Is she conducting more behavior conditioning  without consent violating the assurance letter Harvard writes to The US Department of Health and Human Services to protect their $150 million in taxpayer grants each year? 

This is done on property owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College, which hates racism, loves diversity and allows criminal abuses of a 70-year-old white male by police employees on their property. Are there any more highly moral universities in the world? These are the misguided priorities shared with their students and the surrounding community's politicians who visit the august Kennedy School of Government and take degrees from the Harvard Law School. These intellectually superior and morally bankrupt Harvard University graduates, students, faculty, researchers, building superintendents, and campus cops remain silent while egregious criminal abuses are conducted on their property.




Tampering with a computer is a felony like the other criminal acts committed against me each day. But as we see in Massachusetts state and US courts, and on the streets of Massachusetts, laws are optional. What part of optional do you not understand? 

Five crime families take turns leading the daily criminal abuses. They do not wear uniforms identifying their army. They are like the terrorists who attack the United States, enemy combatants.  But these criminals work with the FBI and local police. As in 1990 when the California syndicate hired Cambridge and Somerville police to have me arrested. The FBI who worked with crime families for 50 years, pretends it does not happen. They are too busy harassing innocent civilians who report their employees for committing violent crimes.

If the police have any unsolved crime within 3,000 miles of any place I have ever been near or through (even on a train speeding by at 100 miles per hour) within the past 40 years they look at me to see if they can pin it on me. It explains why the police target me instead of violent criminals known to them and their dynamic computer systems. But it also explains why vulnerable women and elders continue to be murdered and raped by violent criminals while the police expend their resources on me.


On Thursday August 22, 2013 Cambridge police continued their unlawful surveillance and harassment as I did errands in the city, again using young women and then men as bait. It may be  one more misguided liberal attorney employed by the City Council, the City Manager or the Middlesex courts, testing me to see if they can have me arrested or put into a hospital. 

On Saturday (and previously in August 2013) August 24, 2013 a charming and thoughtful young  black man who looks like a football player who now works for the police, tried to shut my computer access down for about 20 minutes. That was followed by having a woman in my path for molestation? Bashing her head into a mirror? A sex crime? Maybe this black guy works for the California syndicate and the woman is married and horny. Was I supposed to satisfy her needs  having sex with her so that her husband could beat me or have me killed? You never know what is in the obscene minds of the people who surround me each day. There is no end to the parade of hate-filled idiotic criminals who torment me each day. After many years of searching for happiness (the US Constitution guarantees the pursuit of happiness), I realized that enjoying life is dependent upon the people with whom you live or work--those who you spend your waking hours with. Looking back  I was enjoyed myself when I worked at a computer consulting firm. The company had a policy of only hiring very bright and talented people. They sent all applicants for intelligence and psychological testing. I loved the tests. I wanted to do more. I got them all right. I enjoyed being with the people I worked with. Even those I did not like. They were sensitive, respectful, and eccentric. I miss them.

But these low information harassers, the overrated misguided self aggrandizing people who bother me every day-- the best I can say about them is that after two weeks, three months or three years they leave and others sociopathic freaks replace them. 

No comments: