January 25, 2012

Police Ignore Four Prior Drunk Driving Arrests, Focus on Controlling Other Man

Fifth time this man was arrested for driving drunk. Not known how many other times he drove while intoxicated but was not caught. No one was watching this gentleman. But police, and their psychopathic informants and employees watch me 24/7, harass me 24/7, slander me 24/7, and provoke me 24/7 for personal and political purposes. Great priorities for police and government officials. I'm told it is all about control. When you're spending other people's money who cares what the priorities are? It's not my money.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20120125yarmouth_man_charged_with_oui_for_fifth_time/

Yarmouth man charged with OUI for fifth time
By Cape Cod Times
Boston Herald
Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No comments: