November 15, 2010

Obama's Smoke and Mirrors

[From article]
"And if you put me on a spit, hung me over a white-hot fire, tickled my feet and demanded that I make a prediction, this would be it:
[. . .]
"da bums" -- as we lovingly call our hardworking, loyal, conscientious elected officials.
[. . .]
the monthly employment and jobless figures from Washington are not reliable indicators of what the economy is really doing.
[. . .]
President Obama loves to quote these inaccurate job figures. And, lucky him, that mistake will only be corrected next year.
[. . .]
Or, of course, I could be wrong -- in which case I will issue a revision to my forecast so far in the future that you'll never remember my mistake."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/why_did_voters_vent_read_the_jobs_nP8JXMTPJDimtsxxG59NcN

Why did voters vent? Read the jobs report
John Crudele
New York Post
Last Updated: 4:11 AM, November 4, 2010
Posted: 12:41 AM, November 4, 2010

No comments: