February 27, 2011

Comedy's Character Assassination As Humor

About character assassination, I know a lot. Many of the tactics used against Sarah Palin were used against me for 40 years in mostly three states. Psychiatry is a convenient and effective method to discredit a person. The FBI denied me my degree from Columbia University. They called me a racist for 30 years to facilitate theft of funds. Currently for 30 years the FBI described me to local police as a retired drug dealer. I know slander well. It is one reason why I admire Sarah Palin and George Bush because I suffered the same abuses. Unlike them I never ran for office and I am not a public figure. I did not have the opportunity or the means to fight back. Several local media outlets refused to report my perspectives when I wrote them even when it addressed their spin of the facts when allegedly reporting news events. Sarah Plain noted that if you do not answer the slander it destroys your career. That is what happened to me because I was unable to answer. For many years I did not know of the slander. I only knew of its effects. People shunned me and I did not understand why. Knowing does not make the lies go away.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2011/02/01/maybe-sarah-palin-can-give-jon-stewart-a-history-lesson/

Jon Stewart Should Get History Lessons From Sarah Palin
by John Nolte
BigHollywood.com
February 1, 2011

No comments: