February 8, 2015

Home Driveway Robberies in Memphis, TN




[From article]
"As soon as I was about to put my key in, I just hear something come behind me real fast and I jumped and turned around and I had a big gun in my face," said victim Margaret Watkins.
Watkins and her 5-year-old daughter were held up at gunpoint in their own driveway by a man wearing a mask.
"I'm holding my baby...then he was like, 'Turn around turn around'...I guess my daughter was still looking at him he put the gun in her head," said Watkins. "And then he asks me the pin code to my bank card and I gave it to him. I was so scared I couldn't even lie."
Watkins says she's grateful to be alive, but she's definitely making some changes.
“I added locks, but I think I'm going to get some cameras,” said Watkins.
Officials arrested the two teens charged with aggravated robbery, among other charges, Friday afternoon.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/28050075/police-arrest-two-teens-in-connection-to-driveway-robberies

Mother and child held at gunpoint; MPD makes arrest in driveway robberies
Posted: Feb 07, 2015 8:49 AM EST
Updated: Feb 08, 2015 11:14 AM EST
By Jerry Askin

No comments: